21 in 2021
A 21-book Reading Challenge
Here is the Kirtland Public Library reading challenge for 2021. Keep track of the books you read in these 21 categories. Turn in your completed list by January 3, 2022 and enter the drawings for prizes. Track your reading in Readsquared: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pick up an official form at the Kirtland Public Library.
- A book with the number 21 in the title.
- A book published in 2021.
- An Agatha Christie mystery.
- A book set in Canada.
- A book set in New York City.
- A graphic novel.
- A book with an umbrella on the cover.
- A book published in the 1950s.
- A book you should have read in high school or college.
- A book with a three-word title.
- A book featuring a true crime.
- A book that became a movie.
- Watch the movie. Which was better?
- A biography.
- A book of poetry.
- A book on CD (not a downloadable audiobook!).
- A novel with a recipe in it.
- A book by an Ohio author.
- A book with “Dreams(s)” in the title.
- A book in which the main character has the same job you have, or your dream job.
- A book set in the country you want to visit.
- A book with a color in the title.