We are slowly beginning the process of reopening the Library beginning with curbside service.
Beginning May 18, you can pick up material at the Kirtland Public Library.
- Call the Library (440-256-7323) or email (Kirtland.email@example.com) to request materials. We will need your library card number and your phone number.
- You will be notified when your hold is available.
- Please call us when you get to the Library and we will bring your material out and put it in the trunk of your car.
- Please return material in our book drop.
- For now, only items from our collection can be checked out. You can browse our online catalog at our website: www.kirtland.lib.oh.us.
We will also have Book Bundles available for check out. Bundles of books will be selected based on genre, or author read-alike, or subject. Available bundles include: Lighthearted Fiction; If you Liked Where the Crawdads Sing; Funny Nonfiction; Culinary Mysteries; Psychological Suspense; Best of 2020 So Far...; Recent Best Sellers; Beach Reads; Historical Fiction; Or request your own bundle!
Library hours for the week of May 18 are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm. Curbside pick up is available from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Kirtland Public Library staff will abide by best health practices including wearing face masks, as per the Ohio Health Department and the Governor DeWine’s office.