In an effort to help contain the spread of COVID 19 or coronavirus, the Kirtland Public Library will be closed until further notice. We did not reach this decision easily; we are committed to the safety of our staff and community.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the Library's digital offerings via Overdrive and Hoopla.
- You can contact us through our web page: www.kirtland.lib.oh.us
Thank you, Jane Carle, Director
Ohio Department of Health
To stay healthy, the CDC and other health agencies recommend:
- Washing your hands frequently. Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your help in containing the spread of COVID-19.